Number 2 corner in the counrty!
Kid has real good speed and everyone thought he was going to LSU but coach O stoled him away!!
GO VOLS!!!!
Number 2 corner in the counrty!
Kid has real good speed and everyone thought he was going to LSU but coach O stoled him away!!
GO VOLS!!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Where were you back in the fall? You had nothing but bad things to say about UT. Now you wanna jump back on the wagon because they signed a decent class, what's up with that? Come see me in September that is if your still a fan by then.
I was always a fan...
But like I said on the old forum it was hard to watch them play with Fulmer calling the shots. I still wished the football program the best of luck but as long as fat man was there it was hard for me to watch them play.
Now with a new coaching staff people are exicted about Tennessee football again....
I know some die hard fans that would agree and I know some that would disagree....
But why would you care? Didn't your team win the national championship? Why would you care about a Vol fan?
Get over yourself and quit trying to start shit you loser HO
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
before anyone starts in... Zack and Tim are just giving each other a hard time.
Bookmarks